About the Journal
The Journal of Computers, Mechanical and Management (JCMM), fosters an interdisciplinary platform to bridge the innovative realms of Basic Sciences, all Engineering disciplines, and Humanities and Management.
Aims & Scope
The aim of the Journal of Computers, Mechanical and Management is to promote excellence in research across basic sciences, engineering, humanities, and management. It aims to:
- Provide a platform for interdisciplinary research that bridges the gap between these domains.
- Publish high-quality, rigorously reviewed articles that contribute to the academic and professional communities.
- Encourage collaboration and cross-pollination of ideas between researchers of different disciplines.
Any article that focuses on, but is not limited to the following field of research will be considered for its publication, upon satisfying accepted ethical and scientific publishing standards.
- Basic Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Environmental Science)
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Engineering (Computers Science, Mechanical, Industrial, Civil, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control, Telecommunication, Electrical, Chemical, etc)
- Material Science and Technology
- Biomedical Systems and Bioinformatics
- Energy System and Policies
- Architectural Design
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation
- Data Science
- Social Behavior and Management Science
- Human Resource, Finance and Marketing Management
- Economics and Microeconomics
- Supply Chain Management, Operations Management and Operations Research
Article Publishing Charge (APC)
In our commitment to fostering open science and broadening access to research findings, our journal operates on an Open-Access (OA) model. The authors or their respective funders are required to pay an Article Publishing Charge (APC) to facilitate the publication process. This fee ensures that your article is made available free of charge to all readers on a permanent basis.
As an open-access journal with no subscription charges, a fee is payable by the author or research funder to cover the costs associated with publication. This ensures your article will be immediately and permanently free to access by everyone. The Open-Access publication fee for this journal is USD 150 per article, excluding applicable taxes. A potential 50% discount is possible for Low-to-Middle income countries based on the corresponding author's listed affiliation with justified request; the fee can be covered by the published upon approval.
Subject Areas: Arts and Humanities; Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology; Business, Management and Accounting; Chemical Engineering; Chemistry; Computer Science; Decision Sciences; Economics, Econometrics and Finance; Energy; Engineering; Environmental Science; Materials Science; Mathematics; Physics and Astronomy; Psychology; Social Sciences
Publishing Timeline: |Time to First Decision: 2 Weeks|Review Time: 2 Weeks| Publication Time: 1 Week|
Acceptance Rate: 45%
Indexing and Identifying Services
Conferences or Events
We are proud to be associated with reputable national and international conferences within our disciplines. These gatherings offer platforms for knowledge exchange, networking, and collaborative opportunities. Through our connections with leading professionals and scholars, we contribute to the global dialogue and inspire new perspectives in research and practice.
Visit our Conferences page to learn more about the associated conferences and corresponding submission guidelines. Engage with us in these enriching experiences and become a part of our thriving community.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Our global collaboration with universities, research organizations, and industry leaders amplifies our reach and impact, solidifying our position at the forefront of innovation and education. These partnerships reinforce our commitment to advancing knowledge, fostering innovation, and creating a lasting impact in the global community.